To some it may seem like I post about 24 hours of @PASS regularly, but is it a bad thing? Free web-based SQL information and training from industry professionals? You won’t hear me complaining!
This set seems like it’s a little better than before, the link to the event is here.
The sessions I will be attending are:
- WHY DATA WAREHOUSING PROJECTS FAIL (AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT).
- IDENTIFYING COSTLY QUERIES
- SQLBI METHODOLOGY
- T-SQL BRUSH-UP: THE BEST THINGS YOU FORGOT YOU KNEW
- RELATIONAL DATABASE DESIGN FOR UTTER NEWBIES (I like hearing best practices for folks like me who’ve been doing this stuff forever)
- ZERO TO CUBE: FAST TRACK TO ANALYSIS SERVICES DEVELOPMENT
- TOP 10 DESIGN MISTAKES