Seems lately browsers update faster than the web solutions, or at least faster than we can update the web solutions to keep up with the browser changes. Maybe it’s just me…
Thankfully, Chris Snowden posted this response on StackOverflow.
Basically, you’ll need to replace your ReportingService.js file with this one. Click that link, save the file, and follow these steps:
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to your server’s C:Program FilesMicrosoft SQL ServerMSRS10_50.MSSQLSERVERReporting ServicesReportManagerjs directory
- Make a backup copy of your existing ReportingServices.js file
- Copy this one into the same location. Make sure it’s named “ReportingServices.js”. Do not overwrite your old file just in case.
- Restart the SQL Server Reporting Services service on the server
- Clear your IE browser cache